Thursday, December 4, 2014

Weekly Cup of Tea ~ Petite & Dainty

DECEMBER 2014

Hello.... to my corner of the world!  
I invite you to visit often...!
I'm linking with 

   
TuesdayCuppa Tea   and 



On today, I'm sharing a couple of petite, daintly cups.  Since I'm still an 8-5'er in the workplace. . .
I treasure my space, my bookshelf with a gentle lamp and adorned with plants and tea settings! 



In the US newsroom across our land.... I've cringed and been bombed-out with sadness, injustice, Janae Rice, Michael Brown etc.....  Only God can change a man's heart!   
Thus I pray! (Matt 6:6)

Hereby... I chose to.... I am 

 journeying towards a slower, gentler lifestyle.... with my handiwork crafts . . . via sewing, knitting, crocheting, quilting and home cooking.... and my own seasonal bit of garage sale collectibles!

I was browsing and found the link to a fellow friend highlighted above --- for whom I feel identical!   So, I'm sharing her full quote from her site! (CLICK LINK)


I'm planning on taking my 6 yr old granddaughter to a Williams Sonoma Jr Chef class....

Oh what fun it is!

I invite you to visit often...!

   
TuesdayCuppa Tea   and 




Sandi @ Tea Time Tuesday said: 
(Rose Chintz Cottage)  visit her too! 

Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life.
It turns what we have into enough, and more.
It can turn a meal into a feast, 
a house into a home, 
a stranger into a friend. ~ Melody Beattie


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous teacups! I certainly agree is the answer is a change in man's heart! Thanks for linking to Tuesday Cuppa Tea!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beverly, your teacups are so dainty. I often use that wonderful quote by Melody Beattie in my posts. It's lovely. Thank you for joining me for tea and Merry Christmas!

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete

SO glad you stopped by to make this world a better place !