Monday, January 11, 2016

Be an OPTIMIST ~ Our Human Spirit . . Shines

Helen Keller said....
"No pessimist ever discovered the secrets of the stars,
or sailed to an unchartered land,
or opened a new heaven to the human spirit."

My mother's silver collectibles have become gray and dull!  
But I'm the retiree!!  I'm ready to shine in this year of 2016

This ~ I shall do.  I shall be an optimist
 I shall open my eyes unto God's
great, splendid and multiplied "heavenly moments"...  
as he has afforded a new heaven to the human spirit.  
I shall seek his will and his face in daily prayer!

I will live in faith and optimism!   Not hurriedly....but in beauty.  In grace.  In love.   And in beauty.

I ran across a magazine called Victorian Tea Time..... and ahhhh.... the lovely tea rooms in the USA and abroad.   Oh to sit and reflect and to be serene in drinking a cuppa tea or coffee.

I've begun to polish my silver..... it's quite OCD to get a beautiful shine.
 My 15-month old grandson was in ICU pediatric care in December 2015... 
I'm prayerful for a good, healthy life for this little rascal!!! 
All of my grandchildren are MY NEW HEAVEN.... a joy to my spirit. 
I'd give my life in a second for my children and grands and the greats that will come!

I hope blogging friends ~ tea buddies ~ and quilting friends ~
will indeed find new bits of heaven in 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SO glad you stopped by to make this world a better place !