Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Last Year and..... This New Year

I longed for the peace and reduction of stress.    I longed for beauty rest!   I longed for a relaxing cuppa java or tea in the morning/evening!

Dear Lord ~ you've given me the desires of my heart!

I longed for the "TIME" to read a book and pursue my genealogy roots1

TIME to bake banana nut bread!

TIME to redecorate my kitchen!

TIME ..... quality appliances, 
cooking....quilting, ... handing sewing



TIME to maintain "blood sugar levels"


All of last year.... OTJ (on the job) I longed to experience the beauty I saw.... to experience to peace I sensed in their blog posts and backyard flowers!

IT'S MY YEAR.... It's my moment!

I'll skip over... if it's not too late via Wednesday.... 
to join a couple of parties.

Wishin You ~ Deep Wells of Joy ’16  


  
Tuesday Cuppa Tea

Beverly 


1 comment:

  1. Oh Beverly banana bread sounds perfect for a February day. I love your Apple Franciscan, so homey! Sorry I am a bit late, my back has kept me off the computer the last few days! Thanks so much for linking to Tuesday Cuppa Tea!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete

SO glad you stopped by to make this world a better place !