Thursday, May 8, 2014

Great Tea Cups @ A Garage Sale!


Shout for Joy!....   Guy asked me what am I collecting.  I said Tea Cups... He says "well, They are $5.00 each but for the both. they're 2 For $8.00!"

SOLD.....two cup and saucer sets...... need I say more!!!
Royal Vale...........................   It was always my habit to drink from a light cup that I can see the bottom of what I'm drinking.  So I don't really like flowers and print inside my cups!   This larger handle and shape fits my hand nicely!

 Royal Windsor.................  no nicks, chips, scratches.... smooth and pretty@ and drinkable!

I googled around and will share information on these later.... with more show and tell on my display!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SO glad you stopped by to make this world a better place !