Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Tea Time ~ 2 Live Simply !

All Things Royal !


It's the First Tuesday in the Month of May.......2014      ~  

And last night... I danced in my chair.... for the world to see.... in Downtown Oklahoma City @ our Thunder Game!  Sideways...Upside down...yippee!!

And today.... with equally supreme joy!!!  (Thank you Lord) !!!  I drink from an overflowing cup of thankfullness and joy in the simple things in life!!!



 I'm a little mystified that this cup does not say "REGAL SERIES" as I googled out several other collectors across the web???   
But, I'm partially over that.

You see me! Enjoying my te @ work today!   My really, really favorite color is BLACK!
Yep... in so may ways!




I'm linked with Rose Chintz Cottage

Won't you join us for Tea  ~  Peacefully submitted

Beverly  




4 comments:

  1. Love the quotes and your pretty black and gold teacup. You look lovely about to enjoy your tea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so pleased to have you come share that lovely cup and saucer. I enjoyed visiting your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Beverly,
    Black is such an elegant colour and it is especially so on your beautiful Royal Albert teacup. RA makes such lovely teacups. Thank you for sharing with us and joining me for Tea Time. Have a lovely day.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that royal albert button! Royal Albert is my favorite. Your white and black teacup and saucer with the gold is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

SO glad you stopped by to make this world a better place !