Friday, June 20, 2014

GS Friday......

Garage Sale Friday.....

....sometimes on a Thursday and/or a Saturday Treasure !!!


This was the place...... UNSUSPECTING..HUH ???
 hmnnnn./////     how much for these.   $1           = ok
 all of these....      yes    =  ok
The lady becomes talkative... says her grandmother had so much stuff..... more tea-towels that she hand crocheted....
like this.... I say....    she says "Yes I'll have to get it and bring it out tommorrow...."
How much?    $1    = ok   (you know I'm happy and smiling and bustin loose inside!)

She continues to say "I'm getting rid of a lot.  Come back tommorrow!

I think to ask the really famous question..

DO YOU THINK YOU WILL HAVE ANY TEA CUPS////  ???
She thinks a minute.... says Yes... you wanna see them... they hanging in a rack inside...!!!???

I point out two of them, and her two boys pull up a chair and reach ever so gently to give me the matching sets.....the blue one & saucer... the other pretty one and saucer (there are about 4 with trinkets....)

OOOOOHHHHHH.......   SHE SAYS"   I'LL TAKE $5.00 FOR THE TWO OF THEM"

This was my first quick peek onto the back......
This pic is dusty, cobweb from years of handing unused on the tea rack.....

Lordy, Lordy... I'm back at work and sipping.   I'm googling
BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY THE QUEEN 
CHINA POTTERS
PARAGON
FINE BONE CHINA
ENGLAND REC'D




I'M FEELIN AS HAPPY AS AN ORCHID

I'll fill you in..... write my notes on the other beautiful cup asap...

I love my world!

Bev’s TeaCup of Life !

No comments:

Post a Comment

SO glad you stopped by to make this world a better place !