Thursday, June 19, 2014

My Garden . . Tipping My cup in Honor Of My Father!

June has been a tough month..... birthdays, deathdays, Father's Day, anniversaries... what was and used to be, and would have been.....

By and by, when the morning comes,
When the saints of God are gathered home,
We’ll tell the story how we’ve overcome,
For we’ll understand it better by and by.


So, I've sought the Lord in daily prayer.....

then I've brewed a cup....
didn't finish after a sip or two....



But I cherish no less my fancy with a simple beautiful gold lining and pretty handle on the Royal Windsor cup!



Sometimes.... I feel like a motherless child....... 
a long way from home....

But..... I know my future.....
My garden blooms....
 My daddy smiled.   He loved me best!
 He kept the faith, He fought a good fight.

Henceforth. now and forevermore.... is laid up for me a crown of righteousness... and not for me only but for all them that love the Lord   (II Timothy) - my paraphrase!



Have a great week!

Delight yourself with my friends!

I have a new TPFRIEND  @



If these links don't work.... click to the Right Bar!!!

Sandi at Rose Chintz Cottage for Tea Time Tuesday
Ruth at Antiques and Teacups for Tuesday Cuppa Tea
Bernideen at her Tea Time Blog for Tea in the Garden
Kathy at A Delightsome Life for A Return to Loveliness

Bev’s TeaCup of Life !

No comments:

Post a Comment

SO glad you stopped by to make this world a better place !