Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Organized and Peaceful Tea drinker.....

Or might it be somedays..... it was my day off.  It started so blue, unorganized that I called in on a Monday!   I plugged in my computer, cleaned out closets (painted two closets clean - sparkling white!!!)  There was still time for tea (and meds) !

The morning sun.... in Oklahoma!
My  Day Lillies and Blooming Dianthus!
Definition Reminder!!!    The quintessential cottage flower, pinks are treasured for their grasslike blue-green foliage and abundant starry flowers, which are often spicily fragrant. Depending on the type of pink, flowers appear in spring or summer and tend to be pink, red, white, rose, or lavender, but come in nearly all shades except true blue. Plants range from tiny creeping groundcovers to 30-inch-tall cut flowers, which are a favorite with florists. Foliage is blue-green.

So here goes my beautiful clutter and calming afternoon tea!

A bit of sewing amongst my cleaning!   There's nothing better than de-clutter and create!
The afternoon threatened thunder storms and the USA is facing its tornado season!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

SO glad you stopped by to make this world a better place !